One can expect a lot from someone called "The Pitbull of Personal Development". It's Larry Winget for you. He is also marketed as "the world is the only annoying speaker". Obviously, he is not like other motivators. He is quite a personality, which is quite useful as he is rated as a TV person. He is also the author of several bestsellers under his belt.
Quotes from The Pitbull
Below are some of the best quotes from Larry Winget:
- "Everything in life is a lesson. Refusing to learn a lesson means that it will be repeated until a lesson is learned." 19659005] This is a very deep testimony. Basically, what he says is that we have to learn what lesson life tries to teach us. These lessons usually come in the form of challenges. As long as we do not learn, life will continue to teach us a lesson.
- "Training is expensive. Books are expensive. Going for a course is expensive.
This knowledge is for people who do not want to spend on their education. What they do not know is to be stupid is even more expensive than what you must spend on your continuing education.
- "If your life sucks, it's because you suck."
This is a quote that gives credibility to his logo, "World & # 39 It's just an annoying speaker. "It's a quote about your" face "but if you think about it, it's a lot of sense. You are the one who lives your life. You can decide whether your life will rock or suck.
This quote is added to another good testimony of him – "Create the life you want by living with design and not by default."
- "It & # 39 It's better to have a good divorce than a bad marriage. "
How many incentives say divorce is better than marriage? If you are thinking about it, then he is living in a bad marriage when you get a good divorce?
- " The problem with "self-help" is that it is far too much help and not enough self. "
Where can you find a motivational speaker that points to problems in the industry he is in? However, he is right, a lot of people are looking for help, Expect others to help without doing anything Self-help is all about learning how to help you with people like Larry Winget
- "Nobody ever wrote a plan to be a lean, fat, lazy or stupid.
Every good thing starts with a plan. However, any bad things do not begin to have a plan.
- "Being healthy is a choice."
Those who try to lose weight can start on the right track if they listen to this knowledge. Being healthy doesn't just happen. There is a choice you need to make. By choosing to be healthy, you are making a healthier choice.
Now you know why he called "Pitbull of personal development".