Put your intentions for the next 90 days and start creating a more rewarding and luscious life.
Start by spending a few minutes every day and see the life you dream of living.
Start with the topics below and consciously focus on the next 90 days of your life.
When you begin to do little action, your dreams will come true.
1. Daily Meditation – Start at least two minutes twice a day.
2. Dream / Goal Setting – Put your dreams on paper and share your expectations with close friends.
3. Daily To-Do Lists – 9 things every day. Break it down into a manageable lump. 3 large, 3 medium and 3 small items each day.
4. Create a Sample Manager – Create a collage, memory card, slideshow, or video clip.
5. Start Daily Journal – Handwritten calendar with at least 3 pages a day.
6. Investigate the Law of Attraction – Michael Losier's Law of Attraction is a fabulous book that will teach you how to apply the law of attraction in a practical way.
7. Move Your Body Somehow Every Day – Invest in Body Welfare. If you are not active, start going for three days a week.
8. Eat Well – Learn more about nutrition for the body and drink plenty of water every day.
9. Turn off the TV.
10. Get out and spend some time in nature – Go to the beach, go to the woods, find a place to sit and take it all for awhile.
Taking personal responsibility for our happiness and success may seem challenging but the rest is amazing!
If you want to continue with the True Balance Personal Development Challenge and want accounting companies in your corner, please contact me at 231.668.1111 to explore the possibilities.
When you're on a scene that shows something unusual, allow yourself plenty of grace through transition -Shann Vander Leek