There are two different ideas about web design:
• Use a professional web designer
• Build your own website
If we had all the thousands of dollars or pounds floating around just waiting to send, then yes, I would join professional to design me state of affairs, to die for, website – who would I not ask!
Now, think about the real world. Most of us do not have money to flare in some black pages, so we need to think about how we can do the proper job ourselves.
There are various web sites that can help us build your own website, but the purpose of this article is to talk about three important aspects of web design that do not build it yourself. company will teach you.
These tips will help you design and create a sleek and professional looking website easily and extremely cheaply.
First of all, think about some websites that you love the look and write your answers:
• What do you think of them?
• What allows them to offer you?
• How do they use images and colors?
• What about the font – is easy to read?
Think about websites that turn you off (do not forget to write your answers):
• What do you think about them?
• What puts you off?
• Is it cluttered or unorganized?
• Is it visually confusing?
Only answer these questions (and others you can think of – be creative with your thoughts) should give you a valuable insight into well-designed web design and the elements that should be avoided.
Secondly, you need to think about your customers and what aspects of web design will attract them, for example:
• Colors – Light or Pastel?
• Pictures – Cartoons or pictures? Lots of pictures (type of survey basement design) or limited use (considered classifier)?
• Fonts – Make sure that you can read them easily on your computer screen.
• Mood – Energetic or Still? Spiritual or Romantic? The world is your oyster!
Remember that all websites need to be targeted to your customers.
Third, ease your visitors to explore your site. Web surfers do not and will not waste time trying to navigate around a complex website. You have to work for them. Tell them exactly how to use the visit and enjoy them. Sometimes interactive elements – add video or survey – be creative!