Our life consists of a choice. From one moment to the next we are constantly choosing. Who we are is the sum of what we say, we do and expect. Therefore, we must take responsibility for our own lives and create for ourselves what we want – healthy, fit body and life fulfilled.
Ten Suggestions for a Successful Diet Plan
1. Get a good start. Make the start day a special day. Select the first month or start next week. Days before you start your program, prepare yourself mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Remove unhealthy food from your kitchen.
2. Eat breakfast. Eat a healthy meal within an hour after you get up every morning and you'll usually feel a little hungry that day.
3. Focus on your appetite. Drinking a large glass of water 15 minutes before a meal helps to prevent overexposure by making you feel full.
4. Stop eating dinner in the evening. Make it a habit not to eat after 6 o'clock.
5. Eat only when you are hungry. Do not eat because stressed, sad, bored or something else.
6. Eat light. When you are very hungry and you are in a rush, choose a portion of low calories like fresh vegetables or fresh fruit. If you need more, add some raw seeds or nuts.
7. Eat the food you want. With so many healthy foods available, there is no reason to make your diet plan more difficult by eating foods that you do not like.
8. Eat slowly. Give your body time to skip the enzymes needed to tell your brain that you have eaten enough. Also, chew your food well aids in digestion.
9. Do not be discouraged. If you get lost from the program once or twice, it does not mean your effort is hopeless. Just acknowledge what you did and get back on track.
10. Prize yourself. Once a week, treat yourself by sticking to the plan with a special meal, film, etc.
So start now and choose to make the necessary changes to your life needed to accomplish your goals. Whether it's for your health and fitness or something else.