Games are a great source of fun. An intensive gaming user expects every new game will provide unique experience for him. Passionate game players build special systems and add different types of software and hardware to enhance gaming performance. However, many games announce that PC gaming is not free of errors. One of the many errors encountered by many users, "AMDKMDAP's screen saver has failed to respond to an error.
The error message on the screen is" The AMDKMDAP Disaster Manager has responded and has been successful. "You can fix this error with it. to complete your system settings and optimize for advanced gaming. This error occurs in Windows 7, Vista, and Windows XP.
You may see this error when:
– You are playing games like Bioshock, Team Fortress 2, Fallout 3 or Knights of the Old Republic, etc.
– You are watching DVD and suddenly your computer graphics will be interrupted. Usually the above error appears on the screen.
Below are some steps to fix this error on your own:
– Scan Windows Registry with Reliable Registry Cleaner and PC optimization tool. Registry is an important part of your operating system and stores information In the form of keys and code. Memory corruption in the entries can cause complete playwash. You can find Registry cleaning feature in good system software utilities.
– Behavior Registry defrag scan, clear windows trash and optimize computer services to enjoy fast gaming experience. A good system of software tools can do this job automatically in no time.
– Updated drivers also play an important role in determining BSOD error in Windows 7, Vista and XP. Get the latest drivers from the manufacturer's official website. It would be possible to download a driver that you can use to download and install on your computer.
– In this step, you'll need to reinstall the graphics card. Perform the following steps:
1. Click the Start button.
2. Go to the Control Panel.
3. Now click on the performance and maintenance.
4. Now go to the administrative tools.
5. After that, click on the Computer Management icon.
6. Navigate to the Device Manager tab.
7. Here you can remove the previous graphics card.
8. Replace updated updated one.
– Remove spam and unnecessary plugins in your browser. You can use some PC optimization tool for this job.
– Rollback drivers. Rollback drivers means recovering previous versions of PC drivers. Open device management as shown above, right-click Show Driver, and select Properties. In the new window, click the Driver | tab | | Rollback Driver button. The process will start automatically if any previous versions are available.
– Restore default theme. If you have recently changed a Windows theme, it may be a problem. Appropriate theme can have a problem. Here's how to return to default theme. Right-click on the desktop, select Customize. Click on the Windows 7 Basic theme.