When you negotiate, do you use a system? Do you hesitantly negotiate without organizing or thinking about what you could do if you push roadmembers? In order to negotiate well, good negotiators prepare for negotiations.
The information below describes seven steps that you can use to negotiate successfully.
1. Collect background information: When collecting background information, it refers to style, value, nationality, culture, demographics (junior Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and their communication methods, compared to those who are slow to use these media) and other information related to relevant particular meeting.
2. Evaluate your arsenal of Technology and Methods: The more you know how to use relevant technology with appropriate policies, applied at the appropriate time, the more options you have and can perform during the negotiations.
3. Create Your Negotiations: Think about the overall policy you use for negotiation. Break tactics into tactics. Evaluate possible procedures that the contractor can use. Account must be taken of the use of red heringa (Note: Red men are things that are worthwhile for you, but things that are of real value to another contractor). Also consider how you could apply pressure on points (leaks) through the negotiations.
4. Participate in negotiations: Be sure to check your body test and behavior. This can be done personally, by phone and in writing (email, etc.). Check out the style that the other party negotiates (ie friendly (let's follow), occupied (I'm not sure how this will go and I'm anxious), hostile (I & # 39; I'll show you, if you show me to me – the only way for me to work is for you to lose – I'm in the driver's seat, that's my way or highway).
5. Close negotiations: Be wary of the conclusion of what you think is a contract that serves as the opening of the next stage of negotiations, in some cultures, this is common. If you are unsure of the other person, put the negotiation in.
6. Perform entry: Cut the negotiations. Assess what went wrong – What could be added which you learned from this party about negotiations – what lessons should be noted in other negotiations – what went wrong – why did it go wrong – what ð could you have done differently – what precedes you from using better technology / policy to allow you to control the negotiations).
7. Create a signature collection: Create your archive archive and store them. Set up keywords to review reference sources, tactics and methods of negotiation negotiations, to help reduce quick ideas and serve as a resource for future talks.
Whether you are negotiating or professionalism, using its "seven steps to negotiate well" as your negotiations, you must consider the advance contractor … and everything will be right in the world. Remember, you are always negotiating.
Negotiation tips are …
• When negotiating, look for the benefits that allow you to exercise your strength, but do not share the other party with a focus on victory.
• When negotiations are less than expected, learn from experience. Commit to becoming better. Increase your knowledge of how to use the right technology, using the right technology (s), align with the correct condition.
• Make sure that you monitor and control your bias when evaluating the person you have to negotiate.