It's not uncommon for my customers to share with me the way they love the most. spouse, parents, children dear friends do not support their efforts for positive growth. This can be a struggle if the outcome is to grow and maintain those relationships. Here are some tips that can help.
- First and foremost, be sure what you are doing. Have confidence in yourself and the options you make for your growth. If you are in doubt in yourself, then it will be all the easier for those around you to doubt yourself.
- When you believe your relatives really want what's best for you and will love you, your faith will help you see their negative, more positive ones.
- Do not assume that the other person is trying to entertain your efforts. The comments they make or the actions they take may not matter to you but you begin to make a story about it. Talk to the man when they do or say something hurry to see where they come from.
- Share with the other man how their words or actions make you feel. They may not have any idea that they are painful. By drawing their attention will help them know what they are doing and stop them from continuing.
- If another person is truly negative, support and motivate them. They may have fear of themselves and need reliability. Your new strength can be an asset for them in this challenging period.
- Surround yourself with positive people in various aspects of your life. Find new friends and groups in church groups, networking groups, clubs and volunteer organizations. Communicate with people who support and encourage you in your growth process.
- Rent a coach. Personal trainer can help with any negative self-assessment you make because you hear from those who are near you.
- Accept responsibility. The fact that comments or actions of others affect you indicate that you are in need of approval. It's time to believe in your own majesty and acknowledge your own respect. When you can do this you will be unstable.
When a close friend or relative negatively affects you, it does not mean you have to put an end to the relationship. Using these tools will help you become a stronger person, regularly the ones around you. However, you can find that when you begin to flourish, you do not want to hang on with negative effects anymore. At least you will have chosen.