The development of daily performance habits can greatly increase your performance. Talk to someone very high and they usually have them. One key we must develop is the discipline of starting to change our ideas and behaviors, or we will always get what we have ever received. This can be difficult. We could have been programmed for many years to be in a certain way. However, we must take responsibility not to let the future or current circumstances determine our future.
If you want to change our habits every day and learn will really help. Here are some examples that I use. You may well have or develop others. The key is to take some time, preferably at the start of the day to take you through a positive process. This will help overcome doubts and fears and get you into healthy flow. Also, it will help you enjoy the day so much more.
1. Use the success of a journal – Write out 5 successes from the previous day and your main education and ideas from the previous day. You really appreciate your progress and will not help you forget your ideas. I have recently found some simple software called & simply Journal & # 39; very helpful.
2. Write out your 6 key goals. If you do not have them, develop them. Then they write out every day.
3. Identify your priorities for the day (it emphasizes what you need to do). Emphasize what will really make the difference. I recognize this daily challenge for me!
4. Exercise, for about an hour (great to keep energy up and feel good). For me to get my dog has been a great help here, like now I have to go out.
5. Reading every day (related to your goals). I also watch a positive educational video. This morning, it was Esther and Jerry Hicks "Money" and the Attraction of Attraction. "
6. Think about the person you need to be in order to achieve your vision and goals.
7. Imagine yourself in all your dreams. This is encouraging and useful about their development even further.
8.Think about who you can help today. If you put good things out there, you increase the likelihood of good things coming back
9. Be dedicated to what you have already and have achieved.
Now, if you chose something of the above and developed your own routine, would that be useful? Do you feel better and more productive? yes, get started!
See this time as an investment in yourself and you'll be surprised at how many ideas you create while you're working on this work. Of course, if you want results, v do you also have to put the ideas into practice.